Thursday, August 14, 2008

Sean Reveron u.k.a Cooley Ranks



The Homie Sean is and has always been a hustler. I can honestly say I have known him for about 14-15 years now. Back in the early 90's Cooley was one of the few Dancehall Emcees in Los Angeles. I remember him and I Smooth 7, had a deal at Motown. Right before the whole Trend of Culture Of and On shit took off. I also remember Sean for being an extremely style conscious individual. Dude, was the first brother I knew that went and lived in London and was living in Europe when the whole international streetwear thing started to happen in fashion. Since then Sean has started a small but successful and highly sought after line called ROCKERS NYC. All you fashionistas and hipsters should already know....This picture is from earlier this year, Arnold Espiritu (Founder GreyOne), myself and Sean...I just saw him at RTB also...good to see people from back in the day elevating and getting it..PEACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment