Saturday, August 16, 2008

Barack......

I have, for a long time, had a serious problem with the political process in America. In my youth a had an immature outlook on America in general. As as adult, I have traveled the world. Quite frankly, I have come to appreciate this country for all that is, and all that it is not. But I am still skeptical of our political process and the people who run for office...even, Obama. The natural "team player" in me wants to be 100% down but I'm not. My knowledge of our country's bad habits in regards to incest and politics, prevents me from believing he isn't "one of them". I have been saying for a long time that his story is too vague, even after reading his book, he seems to be hiding something....Here is a clip from YouTube that has a suprisingly low view count, considering Obama's popularity...Just a teaser until I can do more research..

1 comment:

  1. Always have been a fan of ya'll music......Dope King Shameek interview at www.hiphopbattlefield.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete