Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Lets prove Google we are promising publishers

I was a bit sleepy today.I used to check my AdSense earnings on every odd day since I was in the nervous nineties. today, when I logged in, I felt happy that my gross earnings are now in 3 digits( for some of you, you can do so in a day) but for me its a good experience to be there for the first time.

Now, as I have crossed the minimum payout limit, I want to be nice with them.Earlier I was a naughty chap creating hundreds of channels and changing ad placement almost daily.I want to prove that this blog is visited by a high quality traffic.The best way to do so is to put up referral Ad units instead of the normal AdSense for Content Ad units.

I'll be going for non-Google referral 2.0 Ad units.Recently they implied a limitation on first few successful conversions done by a publisher.So far I have done one only one successful conversion.They will be probably remove the limitation once I do 5 more to to enable me full payments.

I'll be replacing the most visible Ad unit, the post inline one with a referral 2.0 Ad . If I don't receive any successful conversion till 31st October, I will opt out.If I do, I'll publish a report about it in this month's site report.

What others are saying?
Problogger Amit Agarwal revealed that Referral 2.0 Ads are doing a good job for him.But Amit, then why did you remove those ads from your entire network?



No comments:

Post a Comment