Sunday, September 30, 2007

Best online tool to relax your mind

While stumbling upon, I noticed a very nice little tool, so I thought to blog about it.Shark Break is simple online javascript & a funny tool, which helps your mind to relax.Before coming across this site, I was designing a web template and it had some little css error that was making the whole site looking crap.My mind was irritated.I was about to throw my monitor in the dustbin when a thought of stumbling struck my mind.First few sites were spam, this was the third one.Believe me, it is a very simple tool but it will definitely bring smile on your face and let your evil mind relax.


It also has a mini version that can be integrated in social sites like Orkut, and even blogs.Just try out the mini version below!

www.SharkBreak.com



No comments:

Post a Comment