Wednesday, June 27, 2007

THE BEST PART

Since we are supposed to be documenting shit here. I am going to show you 80% of the reason I wake up and want to continue living in this crazy ass world and my personal reminder that certain traits are hereditary....Aariona Chalom Johnson AKA ONA aka Chalom Infinite aka THE PRINCESS, remember the name. Without my encouragement, (although spending time with uncle Khalil is inspiring enough) she is destined to pursue a life of art, in some form.

Her favorite artist is Blondie..I am in TROUBLE. Loves to paint, read, sing, and play drums. READING AT THE THIRD GRADE LEVEL AT 6 YEARS OLD....the kid is serious, we have impromtu photo sessions all the time....here is a more recent session shot on location at the Twin Dragon on Pico.

....Children are the Best Part. I wrote that song (The Best Part) long before having a child and I now know the true meaning. This person was probably my biggest inspiration for certain songs on Change so much of my energy is manifested through her. Life is crazy. I want to have more, one day.




No comments:

Post a Comment