Sunday, July 19, 2009

What Was I Thinking.

I frequently wonder what I was thinking by joining an affiliate marketing programme and beginning a small business on the internet. I started up without knowing a single thing about affiliate marketing programs, I did not even recognize the term. I have spent tiring, interminable hours behind my PC trying to work out all the things that I discussed above. On top of that, my folks resented the time that I was spending on the PC, and the general agreement was that I was being defrauded and would not ever see a penny for my time invested. I still remember my inner satisfaction from the looks on my folks's faces when my first check arrived in the post. As I look back, I know what I was thinking. Somebody had offered me the opportunity to change my life. Any affiliate marketing programme that wants to succeed in its recruitment efforts must defend this principle, without reference to whether the prospect buys straight away, or delays her purchase till a little time in the future. So, affiliate marketing programmes need a less intrusive technique of tracking the associations between their members and the surfing public. A landing page is a merchant internet page elected to accept inbound affiliate referrals.

No comments:

Post a Comment