Saturday, March 28, 2009

Ways to Implement E-Business Solutions Successfully.

The productivity gains and savings guaranteed by e-business solutions are usually lost not thanks to the technology itself but due to improper management of their implementation. A huge distribution company has made a decision to employ a new online supply chain management solution. The folks those that were meant to use the system were quite skeptic about the capability of the system, as they didn't have enough information and had terribly almost no training in employing a similar system. Senior executives don't spend sufficient time and attempts to learn and understand the solutions. I had decided that I was making some cash with an internet store.

I thought to myself, where should I start? What am I able to sell? After a hint of brainstorming, I picked a couple of things that I assumed could be good to sell on the web. This could appear to be a fair plan of action, but it isn't.

Is it doing what it's intended to do? Once the implementation is over, set up a thorough post implementation meeting with the taskforce and the relevant end-users. Don't expect them to radically change everything that you learnt about business processes.

Affiliate tracking

No comments:

Post a Comment