Thursday, August 28, 2008

Self Scientific X Crooks - Come In Peace, Prepare For War

I have been knowing the owners of Crooks & Castles for a long time. They were involved in the Self Scientific movement early in the game. In he 90's they were once known as Blitzkrieg Militia, a bunch of Filipino cats from Cerritos rocking Lo sweaters and Cartier frames...Fast forward to 2008 and they are rich, while I'm still doing the underground rap thing....Geez!! We began working on the Come In Peace, Prepare For War album and I asked Dee, The General to bust a tee-shirt design for our merch line and this is the result...I'm not sure of the colors yet and we haven't even added logo's. I have only showed close friends but here you go... a sneak peek until we make them.

Self Scientific X Crooks
Come In Peace , Prepare For War Tee

No comments:

Post a Comment