Thursday, August 23, 2007

Hardware Miseries

Hardware Miseries is what I have been enduring for over a week. You can cover almost every hardware problem, but when your modem goes belly up and you're on satellite - you just can't go out, buy a new modem and be up and running again. Sadly, I had to purchase the unit and wait. No fun. And as to my Internet connection? Well, I must say it has been interesting. Since I knew it was going out, I had to endure. For instance, sometimes I would have FTP, and sometimes I would have email. Sometimes, I may even get Https, but never Http.

In this case, there was no continquency plan - but maybe winging it. Anyway, I'm up and running now, but now I must do some catch up. You'll probably be seeing a new article coming your way next week. Until then, it's catch up time on my site.

No comments:

Post a Comment