Sunday, July 8, 2007

SON OF A LEGEND

One of the closest people to me ever died on May 2nd, 1999. His name was BIGGA B. He was my cousin and biggest supporter as an emcee. Bigga was responsible for giving Khalil and I the confidencce to try and do this shit. He introduced the West Coast to The Liks, Wu-Tang, Xzibit, and many more, he got us signed to LOUD. Bigga died on the road with my friend and fellow emcee Bad Azz. When he died his son Josiah was only 18 months old. I made a vow to Bigga that if anything ever happened to him I would look out for his son as best as I could. Time flies...this December Josiah will be 10 years old...I wish BIGGA could see his son.....Josiah is so much like him it gives me goosebumps to watch him...Rest In Peace my nigga, we miss you G, but through your son ....you live...ladies and gentleman let me introduce you to BIGGA J, son of a legend!!



No comments:

Post a Comment